Mad Dog 38 Special 3 Million Scoville pepper extract. Heat level extreme
Warning, do not consume directly: food additive only
Lock and load. For an extra special kick, take aim with Mad Dog 38 Special Pepper Extract. This is the weapon of choice for anyone who wants to take the firepower up to 3,000,000 Scoville Units. Made with pure and powerful HPLC certified capsicum and specially packaged in an imported glass bottle, the Mad Dog 38 Special Pepper Extract delivers exceptionally clean tasting heat and sparkling flavor to anything that comes within sight. As the number two shooter in the Mad Dog Special Edition Extract Arsenal, be careful. High heat comes from just a single drop.
Heat Level = 3 Million Scovilles
Size = 1.7 FL.OZ.
I agree, as indicated by my opening this bottle, as follows in connection with my purchase of this product:
1. Due to the extreme hot nature of this product, this product shall be used as a food additive. This product can cause serious injury if directly consumed, ingested or applied to the body.
2. Due to the extreme hot nature of this product, this product shall be used with extreme care in very small amounts only.
3. This product is to be used at my own risk, and I am fully understand the potential danger if use or handled improperly.
4. If I give this product as a gift, I will make the recipient fully aware of the potential danger if used or handled improperly.
5. I hereby disclaim, release and relinquish any and all claims, actions and lawsuits that I, or any of my dependents, heirs, family members or legal representatives, may have against any party relating to any damage or injury that may Result, or is alleged to have resulted, from the use, consumption, ingestion, contact or other use of or from the product from Pepperheads and all concerned parties.
6. I am not inebriated or otherwise not of a sound mind, and I fully able to make a sound decision about the purchase of this product.
Ingredient in Hot Peppers Medically Useful, Say Experts
Mad Dog 38 Special is also brought to you from www.tastewhatishot.com.